First a little about me


             Hi, I'm SpookyGirl the creative mind behind Spooky Hollow Cemetery Yard Haunt. I have loved Halloween all my life. I eat sleep,and breathe Halloween. I keep a few select Halloween items up in my house year around.

              My love for all things creepy,spooky,scary and gorey extends to my love of horror movies. The scarier and bloodier the better. 

              I first started going bigger and better with my displays in 2010 and I've never looked back. I start with one shelf for my witch's kitchen and now if takes 3 shelves at the moment. I have taken my outdoor display from about 4 or so Styrofoam tombstons and a reaper to many different displays from simple yet creepy to a over the top spooky graveyard with two large homemade spiders (one 6 feet across and the other 10 feet across). Lately I've been "dieing" to do a bloody chop shop scene.

             You stop by my haunt you will notice that I have made alot of props by hand. I love take cheap dollar store props and turning them in to sonething totally creepy and better then the original prop was.

              I put a lot of long hours into planing every aspect of my haunt. I start planing the next years haunt display before Halloween is even over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Greetings!!!!